Pork fillet surprise
|Category:||Main course Pork BBQ|
For 1 Persons
|2 slice(s) Bacon|
|4 cm thick slice(s)cm dik Varkensfilet|
|Peper en Zour|
|1/2 cm thick slice(s) Tomaat|
|1/4 piece(s) Groene Paprika|
|1 slice(s) Kaas|
Pork fillet surprise Directions
- Put 2 slices of pork on top of each other and place the pork fillet on top.
- Season with pepper and salt.
- Put a slice of onion on top, tomato and bell pepper.
- Put the bacon around it and fasten the package with cocktail sticks.
- Place the packages on the grill rack above the drip pan and grill for about 55 minutes until it is done.
- Place a slice of cheese on each package and let it melt.
- Each package is a portion.